The Nigerian Navy has released the names of shortlisted candidates who are qualified to sit for the 2022 recruitment examination that is slated for March 12th.
In a statement signed by the secretary, the requirements for the examination are stated below;
- Applicants shortlisted below are to report at their chosen examination centres indicated against their names for the Recruitment Examination on 12 March 2022 not later than 7.00 AM.
- Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre. Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate.
- One Coloured Passport Photograph.
- Writing materials (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Face Mask.
Below is the full list of shortlisted candidates,
Click Here to download