The 2021 HACBY virtual public health Internship Program provides African youth with training in three critical skill areas: Public health, Data science and Analytics and Information Technology and Software development
Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client.
Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
Applications are invited for:
Title: HACBY Virtual Public Health Internship
Employment Type: Internship
- The HACBY Virtual Internship Program provides African youths with training in three critical skill areas: Public Health, Data Science and Analytics and Information Technology and Software development.
- These skills are highly sought in the African and global industry. The program is inspired by our commitment as an organization, to development and capacity building in Africa.
- The 2021 HACBY Internship Program will feature a Virtual Public Health Internship. This program will last for 8 weeks (from 11th October – 3rd December 2021).
- You will acquire job ready public health skills and competencies through mentorship from field experts while contributing to projects of public health importance. Best of all, the program is entirely virtual so you can participate from any location. Interns are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours weekly on tasks and other activities core to the program. This flexible schedule will allow you to manage your education, work and other activities with your internship.
- The dynamic nature of the internship curriculum involves interactive sessions with mentors, peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and collaboration and access to an array of tools for self-development and learning. You will be provided with learning materials and practice tasks that will enable you demonstrate the knowledge and skills gained progressively.
- Undergraduate in 2nd year of study or recent graduate
- No previous knowledge or experience in public health is required
- Ability to read and write in English language
- Computer proficiency
- Good internet connection
- Opportunity to build highly relevant and marketable technical knowledge and skills in Public Health, Software Development or Data Science and Analytics
- Build inter-personal, collaborative, writing and communication skills
- Targeted mentorship from field experts
- Self-paced and person-centered learning
- Opportunity to contribute to a project of public health importance
- Mentorship for career building, including support in designing a suitable CV and profile
- Access to network and relationships with peers and experts in various fields
- Access to a network of potential employers
- Certificate upon completion
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Complete Registration Form