Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 has now began. Interested applicants for NCS Recruitment 2021 can visit Customs recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to apply.
Here, you will see Nigeria customs service recruitment 2021 requirements and qualifications needed to apply.
The Nigeria customs recruitment form 2021 is free of charge. Anyone who is interested in applying for NCS job recruitment should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Currently, the portal is closed for new application.
Once Nigeria customs recruitment portal 2021 is open, we will inform you. NCS recruitment applicants normally undergo screening once the first stage of the recruitment has been concluded.
Information we have right now is that NCS recruitment form 2021 is out. If you have been waiting for the opportunity to apply for a job in the Nigerian customs service, this is your chance.
The Nigerian Customs reopened the recruitment portal on the 18th December, 2019 and will recruit 3200 new staff into various positions in the agency.
The customs recruitment 2021 portal is expected to be open for three weeks during which applicants are expected to submit their application on the portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
The following are the basic requirements every applicants must meet to apply for the customs recruitment:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments.
- Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- Applicants that have met these requirements should proceed and fill the form on the portal.
See the procedures for registration of Nigeria customs recruitment 2021 in the next section.
Vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal and How to apply for the Nigeria Customs recruitment 2021
For your information, the portal is
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for the recruitment.
Please take note, make sure every credential that is required of you is properly scanned and uploaded. Read every instructions clearly stated on the portal.
Multiple submission will be not be accepted hence, make sure you cross check every information you key into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of January. More information will communicated to you on the deadline.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and follow the instructions there to submit your application.
Please take note, the Nigerian customs recruitment is totally free of charge, don’t pay anyone who claims he can get you a job in NCS.