UNICAL Post UTME 2021 date announced
We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The UNICAL Post UTME 2021 exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Opening of Portal/Registration
Registration will start from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE UNICAL POST UTME 2021
The following options are available:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN.
With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
UNICAL Post UTME 2021 Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
Click on login and follow the online instructions.
Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
The UNICAL Post UTME 2021 exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
1. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
2. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
4. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT.
5. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai
Prince, Samuel Emenike (Mr. Noble)
09035802438 – Call/WhatsApp