Sa’adatu College of Health Technology Admission 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following professional programmes at the sa’adatu college of Health Technology Mubi, Adamawa State.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST (ND/HND)
DURATION: FOUR (4) YEARS
HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT WORKER (CHEW) DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
HEALTH AND SOCIAL WORKS DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
JNR COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT. WORKER (JCHEW) DURATION: (CERTIFICATE) TWO (2) YEARS
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT. WORKER (RETRAINING) DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects including English Language, Matha, Bio/H.Science, Chemistry, and Physics in NECO, WAEC, or GCE in not more than two sittings
All Certificate courses are Five (5) passes which must include English Language and one science subject (Biology, Chemistry. Health Science or integrated science) and three passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB in not more than two sittings
Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), Junior Community Health Extension Worker (UCHEWI, Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) and Certificate in Health Education (CHE) Science Laboratory Tech, (SLT) who have basic requirements for Diploma and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the MLT, Community Health and EVT Programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Sales of Application forms for Admission Commences on 7th March 2022 at the rate of Five thousand (N5,000.00) Naira only payable at Zenith Bank Account No: 1017706615, Unity Bank Account No: 05069700 or UBA Account No: 1023530022 and present the teller at Bursary department for the forms and receipts
2- Completed Application Form should be submitted to the Office of Academic Secretary of the College
3. list of qualified candidates that applied would be placed on 6th June 2022
4 Aptitude Test would be conducted on 2nd July 2022.
5. list of successful candidates will be posted on 25th July 2022
6. Registration would commence on the 1st August 2022 and end on 2nd Sept 2022
7. Lectures commences on the 5th Sept 2021