LAUTECH steps for 100 level students registration 2021/2022
It has been declared by Ladoke Akintola Institution of Technology (LAUTECH) administration that the protocol for registering 100-level students at the university would be followed from now on.
1.You will be able to make payment for Payment of Notification of Admission Letter after it has been enabled for you.
2. Following the successful payment of the Notification of Admission Letter, the option to pay the Acceptance fee will be made available to you.
3.The PAYMENT HISTORY MENU on the site allows you to print the notice of admission letter and the Acceptance receipt after making a successful payment of the Acceptance fee. Afterwards, you’ll go to the Document Verification Center with your other important papers, such as your O’level scores and other credentials.
4.The document verification status on the site will change to ‘COMPLETED’ after you have been confirmed and vetted. 5.
5. After that, you will be able to make a payment for your tuition fees.
6. Following the successful payment of the Tuition charge and the display of ‘COMPLETED,’ the option to pay the Medical cost will be made available.
7. Following the successful payment of the Medical cost and the display of the word ‘COMPLETED,’ the Biodata Clearance will be made available for download, which will include the location and date of your Biodata update appointment.
8..Your Biodata status will change to ‘COMPLETED’ when the update is completed, and your Matriculation number will be shown.
9. Finally, you will see a link that says CREATE PORTAL ACCOUNT; just click on that link to begin the process.