Kanye West Biography
His real name is Ye but his largely known as Kanye West and he is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. As of this writing, Kanye West’s net worth is $6.6 billion. He is one of the the three richest self-made black people in US history.
Kanye gained widespread fame upon the release of his 2004 album The College Dropout. Today he is one of the most successful and awarded musicians on the planet with 21 Grammy wins out of 69 nominations. In recent years he has pivoted away from music towards the business world. His Yeezy/Adidas partnership has earned West a sizable fortune.
Date Of Birth And Family
What is Kanye West’s net worth?
In recent years Kanye has earned at least $100 million per year from his various endeavors. The vast majority of his earnings have come from royalties and other earnings related to his Yeezy brand and Adidas partnership.
Yeezy separately owns his own Yeezy apparel line outright 100% but earns a royalty on the sales which are north of $1.5 billion per year. According to several private bank estimates Yeezy is a $4 – $5 billion brand. In March 2021, a UBS valuation estimated that Yeezy adds $3-4 billion to Kanye’s net worth bottom line. The same report estimates Kanye’s deal with The Gap adds another $1 billion to West’s net worth.
Current Networth: $6.6 Billion
Key Facts About Kanye West
- Is the richest black person in US history
- Has sold 140 million albums/singles in his career
- Owns $100 million worth of real estate
- Music catalog is worth $110 million
- Owns 100% of Yeezy
- Earns $150-$200 million in Yeezy royalties every year
- Yeezy’s enterprise value adds $3-5 billion to Kanye’s net worth
- Has a partnership with The Gap that’s worth $1 billion
Kanye West Assets
- Real estate assets = $120 million
- Music catalogue including G.O.O.D Music = $80 million
- Yeezy.com website = $100 million
- Value of Yeezy brand = $5 billion
- Value of Gap partnership = $1 billion
- Cash, equities and other assets = $400 million
Total assets = $6.7 billion
Liabilities and other considerations = $100 million
Net Worth = $6.6 billion