FULAFIA admission list now on the school’s portal 2021/2022
This is to inform all prospective students that the Admission List for the academic year 2021/2022 has been posted on the school portal, and that students who have been accepted can now proceed to pay their acceptance fee.
All new students for the Academic Session 2021/2022 are required to login to the FMIS Portal and accept their admission.
The procedure for gaining access to the admissions list
- Enter your credentials at https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- Please enter your registration number.
- Log in by clicking on the Log in button.
- After logging in, look for the word “status.” You can check your admission status by clicking on it.
- After that, you can proceed to accept your Admission and pay the Acceptance fee, if applicable.
As part of the acceptance process, you will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) as Acceptance Fee. Please keep in mind that any candidate who does not accept the offer of admission on or before the deadline will be considered to have forfeited the opportunity to attend.
When you click on the “Click here to Accept Admission Offer” button, you will be prompted to pay the application fee.