Fed Poly Nekede HND Supplementary admission 2021/2022
Students interested in the following courses should be aware that vacancies exist in the Higher National Diploma (Regular) Programs in the departments listed below.
- HND Arts & Design (Ceramics Option)
- HND Arts & Design (Sculpture Option)
- HND Arts & Design (Textile Option)
The following are the admission criteria for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programs:
- Candidates must have a National Diploma in the program of their choice from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates must also have at least five (5) relevant O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, from WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations) in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have at least one year or two years of industrial training experience after receiving their national diploma.
Candidates should go to the Polytechnic’s website, www.fpno.edu.ng, for more information on the entry requirements for each Higher National Diploma (HND) program.
It is also important to note that candidates with a pass level in National Diploma from institutions other than Federal Polytechnic Nekede are ineligible to apply, and any false data entered during the on-line registration process will result in candidates’ disqualification at any time.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- https://fpno.edu.ng is the website of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.
- 2. Select “Apply for Admissions” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your program type.
- Produce an invoice for the application form.
- Invoices can be paid at the bank or online using your ATM/Debit Card.
Make a payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number at Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any other bank of your choice. You can also use your VERVE, VISA, or MASTER CARD to make a payment. If you select the card payment option, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information so that your payment can be processed immediately.
- Fill out the Application form now.
- Print your acknowledgement slip after completing the application form.
- To pay for O’level verification, click here.
- Print the O’level Verification Certificate (to see if the O’level verification was successful and if any corrections or re-verification are required).
All application procedures must be completed on or before February 28, 2022, at 12 a.m.
Applicants can begin and finish the application process from anywhere in the United States. It is therefore recommended that trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form be kept to a minimum.