AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021: cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration details
This is to notify all UTME or Direct Entry candidates who are applicants of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the post-UTME screening exercise of its institution will fully commence from Tuesday, 25th January 2022.
Below is candidate who are eligible to go for the screening exercise:
- The 2020/2021 UTME or DE candidates who choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their institution’s first choice and must have scored 160 upwards.
- Candidates who scored above 160 in the 2020/2021 UTME, and are presently willing to switch their institution first choice to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021
All candidates who met the above requirements to visit the institution’s official website to register for the screening as exercise, as from the stated date above. Candidates would be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira(
N2,000.00), on the institution’s screening portal.
Steps in registering On-line
- Visit the registration portal: https://putme.aaua.edu.ng
- create a new account on the portal while making use of your valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address;
- You would be required to confirm the email address you tendered, you can do this by checking your mailbox and clicking on the link sent by the institution. (you can check the spam box, if not seen in the inbox.)
- Once you have successfully confirmed the email, then log into the portal and make a payment, (you will be billed #2,000).
- After a successful transaction, you would be required to fill your Bio-data with valid details
- Print Out Bio-data slip.
Special instruction to all AAUA applicants
- All candidates are strictly advised to upload a correct O’ Level result, which must tally with the one currently at hand. (The portal only allow a maximum of 2 O level sitting)
- AAUA acknowledges WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA acknowledges ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates who have to await O-level results can also apply, but they must upload their’s once it is out, on both the institution’s portal and CAPS. for easy admission processing.
- Candidates should go to Admission Requirements to see whether their chosen program has any O’Level or UTME subject requirements.
- Candidates who did not meet the UTME subject combination requirements should use JAMB CAPS to change to their desired course and be accepted for admission.
- Candidates are encouraged to review their courses’ O’Level requirements and choose the appropriate subject combinations, which must include Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all AAUA programs.
- Candidates should carefully complete the online form, following ALL essential directions, since “mistake(s)” might be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, resulting in disqualification.
- Candidates must then print proof of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- On Tuesday, January 25th, 2022, registration for the online screening exercise will open.
- Candidates should supply authentic and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers (without the DND “DO NOT DISTURB”) while applying. The University shall not be held liable for information not being received as a consequence of incorrect email addresses or phone numbers.