2022 UNN Sandwich admission form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Sandwich Degree Programme of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
A. SANDWICH DEGREE COURSES IN EDUCATION
B.A. (Ed.); B.Sc. (Ed.) and B.Ed. in
1. B.Ed. Adult Education/Administration
2. B.Ed. Adult Education/Comm. Development
3. B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
4. B.Ed. Special Ed/Economics
5. B.Ed. Special Ed/Igbo
6. B.Ed. Special Ed/History
7. B.Ed. Special Ed/English
8. B.Ed. Special Ed/Social Studies
9. B.Ed. Primary Education
10.B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
11.B.A. (Ed.) Education/English
12. B.A. (Ed.) Education/ Creative Arts
13. B.A. (Ed.) Education/French
14. B.A. (Ed.) Education/Music
15. B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
16. B.A. (Ed.) Education/Igbo/Linguistics
17.B.A. (Ed.) Education/Religion
18.B.A. (Ed.) Education/Fine and Applied Arts
19. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
20. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
21.B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
22. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
23.B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
24. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Geography
25. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
26. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Statistics
27. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Social Studies
28. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Integrated Science
29. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physical Educ. & Recreation
30. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Health Education
31. B.Lis (Ed.) Library and Information Science
B. VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer and Robotics Education
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics and Hospitality Management Education
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
C. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND DURATION:
• 4-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking for admission into the 4-year degree programme must possess:
1. a minimum of Merit in NCE in the relevant area from a recognized higher institution in Nigeria, in addition to a minimum of five (5) credit level passes at the o’level, including Mathematics and English Language; or its equivalent at not more than two sittings; or
2. any National Diploma in a recognized higher institution, in addition to the above mentioned o’level requirements in (1) above.
5-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking for admission into the 5-year degree programme must possess the following:
1. Pass in NCE, and a minimum of five (5) credits o’level Passes or its equivalent at not more than two sittings; or
2. Five (5) credit passes at the SSCE o’level at not more than two (2) sittings which must include Mathematics and English or both; as required by the respective programmes, or its equivalent.
D. METHOD OF APPLICATION
All candidates who wish to apply for the Programmes listed above should do so through JAMB (state office) and make the University of Nigeria, Nsukka their first choice institution. This is to enable JAMB capture details of the candidates, assign their registration numbers and make them available in JAMB CAPS for the University to be able to download their lists.
After the JAMB registration, the candidate returns to the University of Nigeria portal/website and generate the “Sandwich Registration Invoice” and proceed to any Commercial Bank and pay the processing fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only) for the 4-year programme and N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only) for the 5-year programme, respectively. The processing fee is payable to the University’s Account via the Remitta platform.
After the payment, the candidate returns to the University of Nigeria portal and click on Sandwich Registration and complete the Verification Form on-line; and thereafter prints out the completed Registration Form and submits it with academic credentials to the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit Office of the Registry Department.
Please note that candidates that apply for the 5-Year Degree Programme will be required to write an aptitude test in the University.
Disclaimer: any applicant who pays money to any individual or into another account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so at his/her own risk.
The 2022 JAMB Sandwich forms are now on sale. Candidates are not required to sit for the JAMB Examination. For more enquires, visit the Institute of Education, University of Nigeria and Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit office of the Registry Department.