PDP Highlights 12 Things Aspirants Seeking Party’s Ticket Must Do
Prior to the general elections in Nigeria scheduled for 2023, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has issued instructions to hopefuls aiming to secure a position on the party’s ticket at different levels.
In a statement published by the PDP’s National Organizing Secretary, Hon. Umar M. Bature, the party said that candidates must meet each of the qualifications outlined before it can be declared that they have successfully submitted interest forms.
Despite wishing all applicants the best of luck, Bature said that in order to submit a successful application, aspirants should ensure that they have the following items in place:
1. Duly completed Nomination Form
2. Duly Completed Expression of Interest Form with Sworn-Affidavit from the High Court.
3. Current Valid Membership Card for 2022
4. Copies of all credentials and certificates
6. Evidence of Payment
7. Computerized Confirmation slip from the secretariat
8. Six (6) sets of photocopies
9. Passport photograph attached.
10. Copy of INEC Voters Card
11. Tax clearance for the last three years
12. Make sure you collect your own acknowledged copy.